2D, 3D, Web, Motion, Editing, Introduction, Digital
ActuManga was a Facebook page that had about 100,000 subscribers, based on news from the entire world of manga (manga, anime, video games …).
After changing administrators, ActuManga wanted to change the graphic direction. So I volunteered with them for three months as an editor, moderator and graphic designer.
During these three months of collaboration, I made for them :
– Various articles on manga news ;
– Visuals to illustrate the articles ;
– An animated banner for Facebook ;
– A 3D introduction for the Youtube content of the page ;
– A website which regroups the feed of the various social networks used (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), a calendar in addition to more complete articles ;
– A mini-training with a guide to using the website for other editors ;
– A Discord with its various channels for its community.
Regarding the software used, I used for the introduction Maya 2017 and Renderman 21 then edited and retouched on After Effect CC. For the animated banner only After Effect CC. For the website the CMS WordPress and Photoshop CC for the different visuals.
(Facebook Cover) Ikson – Discover
(Youtube Introduction) MK2 – Funk Down (Sting)
Work carried out from June 2018 to August 2018
Copyright Creative Commons NC-BY-SA
Author citation required – Non-commercial use – Sharing under the same conditions